Junior Content Coordinator
myrecovery.ai is a digital health startup transforming the way that surgery is delivered. We are building intelligent technology that allows surgeons to treat more patients, safer - whilst improving clinical outcomes, patient experience and reducing the cost of care. We launched in 2016 and growing rapidly, being live with leading orthopaedic surgeons and centres across the UK & US.
We are building something big together. As a start-up we like to roll our sleeves up, whilst at the same time nurturing your individual goals and ambitions.
The Content team is responsible for building technical app content (‘patient journeys’) that is specialised to each hospital, surgeon and procedure. The team works alongside the Technology team to ensure that content is structured correctly. As part of the Content team, you will learn how a well-organised, venture-funded start-up operates, and have strong input into how the myrecovery content platform and technology evolves.
The Junior Content Coordinator will have the following responsibilities:
- Sourcing and preparing content to input into each surgeon’s set of journeys
- Working alongside the tech team to create scalable solutions to journey building
- Ensuring Quality Assurance in each journey before it is released
- Working alongside the Operations team to deliver the priorities and working monthly targets
The following skills/experience are required:
- Analytical nature and attention to detail.
- Aptitude in decision making and problem solving
- Ambitious, high impact all-rounder with an entrepreneurial ‘get things done’ attitude
- Ability to communicate effectively with people at all levels in an organisation
- Passionate about myrecovery’s business and mission
- 2:1 Honours degree (or better)
The following skills/experience are desirable:
- Understanding of or an interest in healthcare
- Experience of having worked in a startup that’s growing quickly
Very competitive, depending on experience.
- 25 days paid holiday
- EMI share options scheme
- Bright, modern start-up office, in close proximity to Hampstead Heath.
Please send full CV to email@example.com, with the subject line ‘Junior Content Coordinator’.
PLEASE NOTE THAT WE CAN ONLY PURSUE AN INTERVIEW PROCESS WITH APPLICANTS ALREADY RESIDENT IN THE UK. IF YOU ARE NOT RESIDENT IN THE UK PLEASE DO NOT APPLY, AS WE WILL NOT BE ABLE TO PROCESS YOUR APPLICATION.
NO AGENCIES PLEASE.