Clinical Implementation Coordinator
myrecovery is a digital health startup transforming the way that surgery is delivered. We are building intelligent technology that allows surgeons to treat more patients, safer – whilst improving clinical outcomes, patient experience and reducing the cost of care. We launched in 2016 and we are growing rapidly, being live with leading orthopaedic surgeons and centres across the UK, Europe & US. www.myrecovery.ai
As surgeons who have undergone ten operations between them, our founders Tom and Axel have seen the challenges faced by patients and clinicians from both sides of the scalpel.
Their experiences sparked the creation of myrecovery; a mobile app customised to each patient, clinician and treatment; and a matching analytics platform, which combine to support both patients and healthcare professionals towards a new experience of care.
Our aim is to empower people with musculoskeletal injuries or conditions to make better decisions in a digital world, while enabling healthcare professionals to care for more patients in a safer, smoother and more informed way.
We are building something big together. As a start-up we like to roll our sleeves up, whilst at the same time nurturing your individual goals and ambitions.
About the role
The Clinical Implementation coordinator is responsible for:
- Facilitating the smooth onboarding and implementation of surgeons, physiotherapists and other clinicians onto our digital platform
- Liaising with patients/users, clinicians and other healthcare professionals (including non-clinical staff) to ensure patients are adequately supported throughout their entire journey with myrecovery
- Working closely with the Product and Content teams to develop the product by relaying user feedback; helping to make myrecovery a game-changer in patient care and experience
The following skills/experience are required:
- Experience in a client or customer facing role
- Experience working with or liaising with clinical teams
- Minimum 2 years experience within Health Care/Medical Device/Life Science Industry
- Ability to communicate effectively with people at all levels in an organisation
- Ability to work independently and manage time effectively
- Analytical nature and attention to detail
- Aptitude in decision making and problem solving
- Working to KPIs / goals
- Management of CRM system
- Ambitious, high impact all-rounder with an entrepreneurial “get things done” attitude
- Passionate about myrecovery’s business and mission
- Minimum 2:1 Honours degree
- Competitive, depending on experience.
Please send full CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
PLEASE NOTE THAT WE CAN ONLY PURSUE AN INTERVIEW PROCESS WITH APPLICANTS ALREADY RESIDENT IN THE UK. IF YOU ARE NOT RESIDENT IN THE UK PLEASE DO NOT APPLY, AS WE WILL NOT BE ABLE TO PROCESS YOUR APPLICATION.
NO AGENCIES PLEASE.