Native iOS/Android Developer
myrecovery is a digital health startup transforming the way that surgery is delivered. We are building intelligent technology that allows surgeons to treat more patients, safer – whilst improving clinical outcomes, patient experience and reducing the cost of care. We launched in 2016 and we are growing rapidly, being live with leading orthopaedic surgeons and centres across the UK, Europe & US. www.myrecovery.ai
We are building something big together. As a start-up we like to roll our sleeves up, whilst at the same time nurturing your individual goals and ambitions.
We launched in 2016 and are now live with many of the leading orthopaedic surgeons in UK private ortho practice. In late summer 2017 we launched in the US, again with internationally-renowned surgeons.
Our dev team comprises fullstack developers, native mobile developers, designers, and a data team. Our mobile developers work across both iOS and Android. We are smart about development processes: keeping the app codebases in sync, test automation, etc.
This is a great opportunity for a junior native mobile developer that wants to develop expertise across both platforms, and learn from being embedded in a high-quality and committed team, building a unique product that makes a genuine difference to the quality of patient care, whilst enjoying all of the excitement of working for a venture-backed start-up.
We will consider developers who are highly confident in one platform, and have a strong desire to learn the other platform on-the-job. We are looking for someone that can soon take responsibility for delivering finished app features across both platforms.
The Native iOS/Android Developer will have the following responsibilities:
- Developing the myrecovery mobile app on both iOS and Android
- Working productively as part of a scrum team of 8+ developers
- Delivering high quality, testable code
- Maintaining and applying up-to-date knowledge of iOS and Android and iOS native app practices, including use of 3rd party tools/libraries
- Championing best practices for architecture, development and testing
The following skills/experience are required:
- Degree in computer science, maths, or similar
- At least 1 year’s experience of native iOS or Android development
- Ability to create high quality, scalable native UI
- Publishing and maintaining at least one app on the App Store or Google Play
- Experience of using native app test frameworks
The following skills/experience are desirable:
- Experience of developing natively across both platforms
- Experience of developing RESTful APIs using any modern backend framework
Very competitive, depending on experience.
- 25 days paid holiday
- EMI share options scheme
- Pension contributions
- Bright, modern startup office near Hampstead Heath, London
- Budget for training
- Developer-spec HW/SW
Please send full CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
PLEASE NOTE THAT WE CAN ONLY PURSUE AN INTERVIEW PROCESS WITH APPLICANTS ALREADY RESIDENT IN THE UK. IF YOU ARE NOT RESIDENT IN THE UK PLEASE DO NOT APPLY, AS WE WILL NOT BE ABLE TO PROCESS YOUR APPLICATION.
NO AGENCIES PLEASE.