Digital Health Internship: Content & App Support Team with Dutch - Starting immediately (Paid 6-month internship with potential for more)
myrecovery is a digital health startup transforming the way that surgery is delivered. We are building intelligent technology that allows surgeons to treat more patients, safer – whilst improving clinical outcomes, patient experience and reducing the cost of care. We launched in 2016 and we are growing rapidly, being live with leading orthopaedic surgeons and centres across the UK, Europe & US. www.myrecovery.ai
As surgeons who have undergone ten operations between them, our founders Tom and Axel have seen the challenges faced by patients and clinicians from both sides of the scalpel.
Their experiences sparked the creation of myrecovery; a mobile app customised to each patient, clinician and treatment; and a matching analytics platform, which combine to support both patients and healthcare professionals towards a new experience of care.
Our aim is to empower people with musculoskeletal injuries or conditions to make better decisions in a digital world, while enabling healthcare professionals to care for more patients in a safer, smoother and more informed way.
We are building something big together. As a start-up we like to roll our sleeves up, whilst at the same time nurturing your individual goals and ambitions.
About the role
As part of your internship, you will learn how a well-organised, venture-funded startup operates, and have strong input into how the myrecovery platform and technology evolves.
The Content Team is responsible for organising and reviewing the text, images and videos that go into each iteration of a customised myrecovery app. This is not an app development role, but you will be working alongside the Technology Team to ensure that app content is structured correctly. The content review process may involve editing text, image and/or video. For images and video editing we mainly use Sketch and the Adobe Creative Cloud suite.
App Support Team
The App Support Team is responsible for ensuring that people are well supported and have the best possible experience with using our products.
NB: App Support contact via email and/or phone is shared across the team and comprises a small proportion of each person’s day.
We require a native Dutch-speaker, to assist with handling clinical support and content localisation, in addition to the other responsibilities within these teams.
The Content and App Support Intern role will have the following responsibilities:
- Preparing and reviewing existing product overview documents and outgoing communications with users to ensure smooth onboarding and user experience
- Sourcing and preparing content to input into each surgeon’s set of content (in Dutch +/- English)
- Ensuring quality assurance in each journey before it is released
- Working alongside the Operations Team to deliver the priorities and monthly targets
- Acting as a primary point of contact for patients and clinical staff introducing, explaining and supporting the ongoing use of the myrecovery mobile app and our other digital products (in Dutch +/- English)
- Processing incoming and outgoing telephone calls, emails and responses via social media (in Dutch +/- English)
- Supporting other administrative and ad hoc responsibilities associated with the role
The following skills/experience are required:
- Able to communicate internally and externally providing a high level of service
- Strong communicator with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Analytical nature and attention to detail
- Aptitude in decision-making and problem-solving
- Team player with a flexible approach to tasks
- Ambitious, high impact all-rounder with an entrepreneurial ‘get things done’ attitude
- Passionate about myrecovery’s business and mission
- 2:1 Honours degree (or better)
The following skills/experience are desirable:
- An interest in healthcare +/- musculoskeletal care +/- Sports Medicine
- An interest in digital health
Please send full CV to email@example.com
PLEASE NOTE THAT WE CAN ONLY PURSUE AN INTERVIEW PROCESS WITH APPLICANTS ALREADY RESIDENT IN THE UK. IF YOU ARE NOT RESIDENT IN THE UK PLEASE DO NOT APPLY, AS WE WILL NOT BE ABLE TO PROCESS YOUR APPLICATION.
NO AGENCIES PLEASE.