msk.ai (myrecovery) is a digital surgery platform. We are focused on orthopaedic surgery and our mission is to improve the lives of people living with joint pain. Our technology connects the global orthopaedic community and we work with patients, surgeons, universities and leading life science companies. Through shared learning, we can accelerate research and develop smart tools to advance patient outcomes.
Our work has recently been featured in the Sunday Times and BBC News, and our exciting research into AI and robotics has been featured in the BBC Click and can be viewed here. We launched in 2016 and we are growing rapidly across the UK, Europe, US and Australia.
Our outwardly-visible products are a native mobile app for patients, and a healthcare data dashboard for clinicians, but there’s a lot more going on under the bonnet - our platform is focused on capturing, processing and reporting data. We have developed smart infrastructure allowing us to do this globally whilst remaining compliant with regional healthcare regulation. We also have an R&D team focused on Computer Vision / Machine Learning, generating patented technology being productised within the platform.
Our aim is to empower people with musculoskeletal injuries or conditions to make better decisions in a digital world, while enabling healthcare professionals to care for more patients in a safer, smoother and more informed way.
We are building something big together. As a start-up we like to roll our sleeves up, whilst at the same time nurturing your individual goals and ambitions.
About the role
The Content team is responsible for building technical app content (‘patient journeys’) that are specialised to each hospital, surgeon and procedure. This includes editing videos, images, surveys, information pages, etc. The team works alongside the Technology and Product teams to ensure that content is structured correctly, built to spec and delivered on time. The Content Builder role would suit someone looking to utilise existing technical skills and attention-to-detail, working with content in a dynamic digital healthcare environment, with growth opportunities.
We are building something big together. As a start-up we like to roll our sleeves up, whilst at the same time nurturing your individual goals and ambitions. We are looking for problem-solvers who are committed and analytical, keen to learn while always being delivery minded, self-starters for whom everything is possible but the best solution is always the most appropriate one. Above all we want to hire high-energy people that we’ll love working with every day.
The Content Builder role will have the following responsibilities:
- Sourcing and preparing content to input into each surgeon’s set of journeys (videos, images and text)
- Construction of the journeys (sets of scheduled content) within the company’s technical CMS
- Working alongside the Technology team to create scalable solutions to journey building
- Ensuring quality assurance in each journey before it is released
- Working alongside the Product team to set and deliver to targets
- Supporting other administrative and ad hoc responsibilities associated with the role
The following skills/experience are required:
- Strong communicator with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Technical enough to create content in structured text formats, according to strict guidelines
- Willingness to adapt, learn and use new digital tools
- Able to work effectively as part of a small team consistently delivering under pressure
- Analytical nature with aptitude in decision making and problem solving
- Exceptional eye for detail and editing skills
- Positive, resilient, confident and resourceful in the face of challenges and ambiguity
- Ambitious, high impact all-rounder with an entrepreneurial ‘get things done’ attitude
- Ability to communicate effectively with people at all levels in an organisation
- Passionate about myrecovery’s business and mission
The following skills/experience are desirable:
- Technical experience reading/writing code or using Content Management Systems
- Fluency in reading/writing additional languages
- Understanding of or an interest in healthcare and technology
- Experience of having worked in a startup that’s growing quickly
Our office is based near Hampstead Heath, London. We have been working remotely since March 2020 and expect the team to continue to work substantially in this manner. You may be required to travel to our offices periodically (travel expenses paid) - perhaps once a month - but you are not required to be within commuting distance of the office.
Please send full CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
PLEASE NOTE THAT WE CAN ONLY PURSUE AN INTERVIEW PROCESS WITH APPLICANTS ALREADY RESIDENT IN THE UK. IF YOU ARE NOT RESIDENT IN THE UK PLEASE DO NOT APPLY, AS WE WILL NOT BE ABLE TO PROCESS YOUR APPLICATION.
NO AGENCIES PLEASE.