Junior Content and Clinical Support Intern (paid 3-6 month internship)
myrecovery is a digital health startup transforming the way that surgery is delivered. We are building intelligent technology that allows surgeons to treat more patients, safer – whilst improving clinical outcomes, patient experience and reducing the cost of care. We launched in 2016 and we are growing rapidly, being live with leading orthopaedic surgeons and centres across the UK, Europe & US. www.myrecovery.ai
We are building something big together. As a start-up we like to roll our sleeves up, whilst at the same time nurturing your individual goals and ambitions.
The Clinical team is responsible for ensuring our users are well supported in their use of myrecovery products and engaging with content partners who can provide relevant clinical information for our products.
The Content team is responsible for building technical app content (‘patient journeys’) that is specialised to each hospital, surgeon and procedure. The team works alongside the Technology team to ensure that content is structured correctly.
As part of your internship, you will learn how a well-organised, venture-funded startup operates, and have strong input into how the myrecovery platform and technology evolves.
The Junior Content and Clinical Support Intern role will have the following responsibilities:
- Act as a primary point of contact for patients and clinical staff introducing, explaining and supporting the ongoing use of the myrecovery mobile app and our other digital products
- Process incoming and outgoing telephone calls, emails and responses via social media
- Preparing and reviewing existing product overview documents and outgoing communications with users to ensure smooth a onboarding and user experience process
- Identify and secure content partnerships with new partners
- Sourcing and preparing content to input into each surgeon’s set of journeys
- Working alongside the tech team to create scalable solutions to journey building
- Ensuring quality assurance in each journey before it is released
- Working alongside the Operations team to deliver the priorities and working monthly targets
- Support other administrative and ad hoc responsibilities associated with the role
The following skills/experience are required:
- Customer service/support experience or experience in working with or liaising with clinical teams
- Able to communicate internally and externally providing a high level of service
- Strong communicator with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Analytical nature and attention to detail
- Aptitude in decision making and problem solving
- Team player with a flexible approach to tasks
- Ambitious, high impact all-rounder with an entrepreneurial ‘get things done’ attitude
- Passionate about myrecovery’s business and mission
- 2:1 Honours degree (or better)
The following skills/experience are desirable:
- Understanding of or an interest in healthcare
- Experience of having worked in a startup that’s growing quickly
Please send full CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
PLEASE NOTE THAT WE CAN ONLY PURSUE AN INTERVIEW PROCESS WITH APPLICANTS ALREADY RESIDENT IN THE UK. IF YOU ARE NOT RESIDENT IN THE UK PLEASE DO NOT APPLY, AS WE WILL NOT BE ABLE TO PROCESS YOUR APPLICATION.
NO AGENCIES PLEASE.