Smooth Operator (Business Ops Manager)
Myrecovery.ai is a digital health startup transforming the way that surgery is delivered. We are building intelligent technology that allows surgeons to treat more patients, safer. Whilst improving clinical outcomes, patient experience and reducing the cost of care.
We launched in 2016 and growing rapidly, being live with leading orthopaedic surgeons and centres across the UK & US.
This is a great opportunity for a highly analytical and process oriented business operator to support the CEO in the day to day management of the business and to develop expertise whilst being embedded in a high-quality and committed team and enjoying all of the excitement of working for a venture-backed start-up.
We are building something big together, and as a start up, we like to roll our sleeves up, whilst at the same time, nurturing your individual goals and ambitions.
The Business Ops Manager will have the following responsibilities:
- Finance - ownership of financial planning, analysis & reporting, financial control and accounting operations (with external accountants)
- Regulation & compliance - support the business to ensure that we meet with all regulation and apply first-rate data security and information governance process.
- HR - support CEO in defining policy, manage employee on-boarding & off-boardng as well as ad hoc HR activity.
- Legal & secretarial - liaison with legal advisors, responsible for ensuring all commercial contracts are in place and are properly stored. Responsible for ensuring company records are up to date
- General Business Ops - reporting to investors and external stakeholders, support organising and preparing internal and external meetings, support drafting applications for competitions and grants
- General Office Management
The following skills/experience are required:
- Analytical nature and attention to detail.
- At least a basic grasp of accountancy principles (experience managing P&Ls).
- Process oriented nature and a proven track record of implementing fit for purpose business operations or project management processes
- Aptitude in decision making and problem solving
- Ambitious, high impact all-rounder with an entrepreneurial ‘get things done’ attitude
- Ability to communicate effectively with people at all levels in an organisation
- Passionate about myrecovery’s business and mission
The following skills/experience are desirable:
- Quantitative degree and a background in accountancy or business consultancy
- Experience of having worked in a startup that’s growing quickly
- Experience of having managed external suppliers
- Understanding of or an interest in healthcare
Very competitive, depending on experience.
- 25 days paid holiday
- EMI share options scheme
- Bright, modern start-up office with cafe, opposite Highbury Fields
Please send full CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
NO RECRUITERS PLEASE